"More than a internship"
Our internship program aims to provide the opportunity to work directly with our team and gain valuable insight into the fitness and health industry. You will have the opportunity to learn from our experienced team, take part in projects such as research, marketing and product development.
We offer internships in various areas such as personal training, nutrition, dietetics, exercise science, group fitness, marketing and more. Our internships are available to students and recent graduates who are looking to gain valuable experience in the fitness and health industry, while gaining an understanding of the Straight Fitnessin brand. Through an internship with us, participants have the opportunity to gain real-world experience, build their resume, and network with industry professionals.
The internships are unpaid and allow for flexible working hours. There is potential for internships to be extended into paid positions. If you are looking to gain knowledge and experience in the fitness and health field, then our internship program could be the perfect opportunity for you.
Straight Fitnessin is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as an Intern. To qualify for this position, you must:
- Be a Certified Personal Trainer through an accredited certification program,
- Have a criminal background check,
- First Aid & CPR Certified,
- Have Personal liability insurance,
- Good communication skills,
- Be a positive team member,
- Be self-motivated, and have a GPA of 2.8 or higher.
Internship Job Requirements:
As a Fitness & Health Intern, your duties will include:
- Maintaining certifications as required and attending all assessments for clients;
- Assisting in all phases of marketing fitness programs, and distribution of printed materials for Straight Fitnessin;
- Training clients based off the Daily Training log in the SF Portal;
- Checking in clients and tracking progress during and after sessions;
- Updating the Training log as needed.
- Providing great customer service and adhering to all safety protocols.
- Additionally, you will be expected to participate in the marketing of the business.